What I walk through every day.

What I walk through every day.

Saturday 5 February 2011

Like swift water, an active mind never stagnates...

Hola,
Today has been an absolutely gorgeous day weather-wise. It's still as cold as anything in the flat, but as soon as you step outside in the street, you can feel WARMTH. It was really sunny, blue skies, the works. Not a cloud to be seen.
I went for a walk down by the river (again), and fell even more in love with Toledo. I've got 5 more months left, but I'm already getting the feeling that I won't want to go back to England. It gets a bit depressing when I think about it too much.
Anyways, I took some more pictures down by the river:


On a side note, ever since I moved into my flat I've been ill- cold-like symptoms, but they keep coming back. I'll be ok for a day, and then the next day I'll be sneezing like noone's business. I'm wondering if it's the cold of the flat, it wouldn't surprise me...I walk around in two pairs of socks, all of my clothes (well not ALL of them, but always a t-shirt, jumper and then hoody at least...), getting in and out of the shower kills me, and I have to be under my covers constantly otherwise I'm cold. This cannot be normal...
:D

1 comment:

  1. Isn't there any heating? Are you sure there isn't a carbon monoxide leak from a water heater? Ask the question, it's deadly.

    ReplyDelete