What I walk through every day.

What I walk through every day.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

It's raining underwear....

I had an exam this morning. I then went to the shop to buy some food. When I got home, I saw my neighbours, a woman and her husband, by the front door, so I rushed forward so I can go through the door with her, to save me using my own key.

Her: Oh, hija, you have a thong that fell down, I pinned it on the bars of the window in the courtyard for you.

Me: (confused, thinking about how I don’t hang my underwear on the line) Erm, ok, but I don’t think they’re mine...

Her: NO! No, you will see that they are yours when you look at them, come and look at them!

Me: (walking to courtyard, and see the pants) Erm, no, it's not mine....

Husband: Look, it’s your underwear!

Her: (to husband) She doesn’t understand! (to me) TAKE THEM! Take them with you, if they’re not yours then they’ll be your flatmates!

Me: Erm, I don’t feel right taking someone else’s pants...

Her: TAKE THEM! Goodbye....

Are we at that point in society where we’re forcing pairs of underwear onto each other?
The mystery continues....

P.S. They still aren’t my underwear, no matter what she tries to tell me. If anyone out there knows whose they are, please get in touch!

1 comment: